Tuesday, October 20, 2009

You are what you think...

This passage is from one of my favorite books: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. I keep a copy posted on the refrigerator so that I can read it when I'm working, cooking, etc. I find it to be very inspiring and it's a constant reminder for me to keep a positive mindset. Please enjoy :0)

If you think you are beaten, you are
If you think you dare not, you don't
If you like to win, but think you can't
It is most certain you won't

If you think you'll lose, you're lost
For out in the world we find
Success begins with a fellow's will-
It is all in the state of mind

If you think you are outclassed, you are
You've got to think high to rise
You've got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win a prize

Life's battles don't always go
To the stronger or faster man
But soon or late the man who wins
Is the man WHO THINKS HE CAN!!

4 comments:

  1. So well expressed and so true. Thanks so much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You very much.I made a copy to put on our Refrigerator.That is very true to life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so wise. Thanks for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. reminds me of a great quote I first saw years ago while doing a term paper..."No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - Eleanor Roosevelt

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails