Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pomegranate & Black Currant Soap

This is one of my favorite scents from Brambleberry. Surprisingly, it took a while for me to finally sell out. I think it's because of the presentation. The first batch looked kind of boring. I didn't take any chances this time. I had a half an ounce of fragrance oil left over from my first batch of this soap, so it was the perfect amount for a 1lb. batch using my "Nizzy Mould".

I added a just little bit of Orange 10x essential oil to it for a twist. Love it! I can’t wait to unmold and see how these turn out.

3 comments:

  1. You are so right - presentation is everything. After all, before anyone buys, the first thing they do is pick up the bar. And how do they know to pick up the bar? By finding it attractive. And how do they find it attractive? The packaging or the design of the bar.

    I'd say this batch will definitely get picked up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This soap looks great! I love the colors:) I'll have to check out these Nizzy molds I keep reading about too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auch DAS IST Eine tolle Einrichtung , ich liebe This Früchte .

    liebe Grüße Dörte

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails