Saturday, July 10, 2010

I have no idea what to call this soap...

I actually combined two different fragrances to create this soap. I had a little sample of Celestial Waters from Brambleberry and left over Bermuda Sands from Sweetcakes. They're both aquatic, spa like fragrances that are very fresh with a bit of sweetness. So, I figured why not combine them?


The two really compliment each other well but now I'm stuck with the dilemma of figuring out a name. I'm really stumped on this one. I'm trying very hard to channel some of Patrice's (the Soap Seduction) creative energy to come up with the perfect name. She has a real knack for that sort of thing. Nope. Still nothing. Well, at least I have about 3 more weeks of curing time to figure something out. Wish me luck :0)

1 comment:

  1. sie sieht sooo schön aus, aber ein Name fällt mir auch nicht wirklich ein.

    liebe Grüße Dörte

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails