Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pomegranate & Black Currant Unmolded

Here are the pictures of the unmolded Pomegranate & Black Currant Soap. I'm very happy with the way they turned out. They smell great too :0)

You may not be able to tell from the picture but they have a bit of sparkle to them from the crimson mica.
I've always wanted a slab soap mold with dividers for two reasons:
1. So that I could do these really cool swirls
2. So that I could drag the colors down the sides with the dividers.
Kind of silly, I know. But, I'm really giddy over these drag lines! Lol.


3 comments:

  1. I love slab molds for the exact same reasons. I love how they drag the colors all the way down. Your swirls are flawless =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich liebe diese kräftigen Farben! Wunderbares Stück!

    liebe Grüße Dörte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anne-Marie! That's HUGE coming from you :0)

    Dank Dörte!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails