Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's been sooo long...

It's been way too long since my last post, but I really want to get back into blogging.  I really use to enjoy it.  So, I guess I'll start with sharing just a few soaps that I've made over the last two months.

 PINK SUGAR
I've used this fragrance in many products over the years but for some reason, never tried it in CP soap.  Crazy, I know.  It's really a wonderful scent but I was afraid 1. Of the browning from the vanilla content.  (I've since learned to embrace that) 2. I really didn't think that it would hold up through the saponification process.  Well, it did and it smells amazing!


 SNOW DROPS
This fragrance was such a delightful surprise for my nose.  I wasn't quite sure what to expect from the description, but I love it and really wish that I had purchased  a larger bottle.  It smells just like a sleigh ride through the forest on a crisp winter day.  You get the fresh air, mountain spring and pine trees with a hint of sweetness.  Perfect fresh (but not in your face) kind of scent.  Definitely a new favorite for me.

I just had to make matching Bath Bombs with the leftover fragrance oil.


WINTER WONDERLAND
For this one, I simply mixed Peppermint and a Strawberry FO together to get a candy cane type scent.  You can most definitely smell the mint, but there's a really nice creamy berry scent with it.  Mmm, smells like Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it's great that you are back for blogging *hhh* your soaps are great. I love to enjoy your pictures. :) Your Bathbombs are fantastic. I make bathbombs too, but not with colors. :( What colors do you use? Food colors?
    Winter Greetings from germany
    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helloooo Germany!! It's good to be back. I mostly use Brambleberry's LaBomb colorants (they are amazing!!!) and mica's. Thanks for stopping by :0)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails