Friday, December 21, 2012

On the Curing Rack...Carrots ~N~ Milk, OMH! & Honeybee Harvest

 Carrots ~N~ Milk
I made this batch using carrot puree and coconut milk along with lots of Olive Oil.  It's unscented, uncolored and very mild.  Great for sensitive skin.

Honeybee Harvest
 This is one that I've done many, many times in the past.  It has a very yummy scent that has really grown on me over time.  Bergamot and sweet orange balanced with golden honey nectar, crunchy toffee bits and light musk.  I used goat milk this time as the liquid. 

OMH!
OMH! is an original Oatmeal, Milk & Honey blend that I do.  I've changed the look...again, but I promise that the scent is still the same.  It's such a warm and comforting scent.  Always a favorite.

1 comment:

  1. You're back - great! What wonderful soaps you made - I really missed your beautiful soaps.
    Wish you a merry, merry christmas and a happy new year and I hope to see more soaps in 2013
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails