Monday, January 27, 2014

On the Curing Rack...

There are just 4 more days to go until my shop is back up and running.  I always get so nervous and excited before releasing a new line-up.  Anywho, here are a few of the goodies coming soon:
 
BLACK RASPBERRY VANILLA

 
I add a batch of BRV to every release.  Not many people can resist this delicious blend. The look changes every single time.  I've never designed this soap the same way twice.  I really like this look though.  Maybe I'll stick with it for a while...
 
JOLT
 
 
Jolt is a "wake-me-up!" kind of scent.  Notice the exclamation point, lol.  I think citrus is always a great scent for the morning shower, but Jolt has a kick of Rosemary and Mint to really open your eyes.
This was sort of an attempt at a tiger stripe.  Sort of.  I changed the design at the last second and just started pouring.  It looks more like a faux funnel pour but either way, I'm happy with it.
 
Last for today, but certainly not least:
 
SUNDAY AFTERNOON

 
I'm a total sucker for fresh scents.  Sunday Afternoon reminds me of my younger years sitting in my Granny's backyard while she hung the clean sheets out to dry.  Sweet fresh air with juicy notes of clementine, nectarines, freesia and sparkling crystal clear water on a base of exotic woods and musk. It's like the perfect relaxing breeze. 
 
That's all for today.  I'll be back with some more.  Thanks for reading!!
 

10 comments:

  1. I'm always excited to see your new releases. They are a feast for the eyes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some beautiful soaps! I think the Black Raspberry Vanilla looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make lovely soap and I am also a sucker for fresh scents =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Soaps! I am loving the swirl in Jolt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three are gorgeous, Kia! Best wishes with your new line when your shop reopens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love the look of the Black Raspberry Vanilla. It is so eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails