Wednesday, July 15, 2015

"Silhouette" Cold Process Soap - Spoon Swirl

In the next few post, I'll be sharing a mix of soaps that are currently on the curing rack as well as a few that are in the web-shop right now that I didn't get a chance to share before.
 
SILHOUETTE
 
 
Fresh Rain and Patchouli with earthen Moss, lily of the Valley and a touch of Blood Orange
 
 
For this soap, I utilized the spoon swirl technique.  The spoon has become one of my favorite swirling tools since making the switch to tall skinny molds.

 
Swirls have been my favorite soap design for years, but I'v struggled for a while trying to figure out how not to get "butterfly" swirls in every batch when using my chopstick.  They were cute the first time but definitely weren't what I wanted to see in every batch! LOL

 
I'm getting there ♥
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails